Booking specialty dining

Goofymom3

i am just about 112 days out from Epic cruise. If I add specialty dining today when can I book my reservations?

Which are the best value for the cost of only

the cover charge? Hubs would like the Brazilian for sure as he is meat eater. I love steak and salmon. No picky eaters, we love new places.

i am just about 112 days out from Epic cruise. If I add specialty dining today when can I book my reservations?

Which are the best value for the cost of only

the cover charge? Hubs would like the Brazilian for sure as he is meat eater. I love steak and salmon. No picky eaters, we love new places.

Moderno is about $25 or Tepanyaki is $30 A 3 day package averages out to $23 a day, so you can determine how good a value that is to you. You can rack up much more than that at Cagney's, definitely.

Edited by SoCA6ft5
Apparently, I can'r do math in the morning!

i am just about 112 days out from Epic cruise. If I add specialty dining today when can I book my reservations? Which are the best value for the cost of only. the cover charge? Hubs would like the Brazilian for sure as he is meat eater. I love steak and salmon. No picky eaters, we love new places.

The cover charge restaurants (Monderno, Teppanyaki, Cirque) are not the "best" use of your dining package. If you are looking for maximum use of the package, use them at the a la carte restaurants and pay cash for the cover charge restaurants.

For someone with a party of 3 - who has 2 passengers with the SDP promo. When I make reservations in advance, do I need to pay for the 3rd person at the time of booking (if like at Moderno) - I assume not at ala carte like Cagneys. Or can I just make the reservation for 3 and pay for that 3rd person on board

BirdTravels, question?

If I book the ala-carte using the sdp do I still pay for my meals on top of what I paid dining plan? Confused on this. I really don't want to pay extra on top of the dining plan, however, I do want the best value for my dollar.

If I book the ala-carte using the sdp do I still pay for my meals on top of what I paid dining plan? Confused on this. I really don't want to pay extra on top of the dining plan, however, I do want the best value for my dollar.

Your SDP will cover your appetizer(s), sides(s), dessert(s), and 1 entree. Unless you order more entrees, you will not be charged extra. The exception would be a restaurant with an up-charge (you pay the up-charge and everything else is covered).

For someone with a party of 3 - who has 2 passengers with the SDP promo. When I make reservations in advance, do I need to pay for the 3rd person at the time of booking (if like at Moderno) - I assume not at ala carte like Cagneys. Or can I just make the reservation for 3 and pay for that 3rd person on board

Whether or not you have to pay upfront depends on whether the person who is doing the booking has SDP credits. You don't state who you are going with, so the system has no way of knowing whether or not the 3rd person has the SDP (or the second person, come to that).

As long as you have SDP credits left then you don't pay anything at booking time.

The guide linked in my signature may help some of these questions.

Whether or not you have to pay upfront depends on whether the person who is doing the booking has SDP credits. You don't state who you are going with, so the system has no way of knowing whether or not the 3rd person has the SDP (or the second person, come to that).

As long as you have SDP credits left then you don't pay anything at booking time.

The guide linked in my signature may help some of these questions.

Perfect - that and your guide are quite helpful. Thanks