Sabor pricing on Oasis?

Thanks. I guess I'll cross that off my list. It definitely isn't worth $19 for my daughters who will be full from one taco.

We crossed it off our list as well. We enjoyed just having a light lunch there and a couple of drinks, but not for $38 for just the food

Do you have to pay the $19? Is it not possible to pop on for a drink and guacamole and pay the $3 per person?

To my knowledge, the only a la carte item is chips and guacamole for $6. You may have to take that to go for all I know.

We got margaritas from the sabor bar everyday. We ate there on our last day (first time) and it was a big let down. They bright us all the wrong food but thankfully only charged us for 3 of the 4 people. Our food did arrive but we were too stuffed to eat it. 2a926a1e468d019005fb3432e6a1748f.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

This is a Sabors happy hour from 3-6p offering a Margarita and a Bar bite on the Oasis for $12...You can also get the chips & guacamole at the Sabor bar for $7. found on Royal Caribbean blog, date of May 23, 2017

https://www.******************.com/2017/05/23/spotted-happy-hour-specials-sabor-oasis-of-the-seas

Thanks, maybe we'll try that if it's still offered. I was originally planning on having a light lunch on a sea day. Not at $19.