Pearl, Alaska, Changing Free at Sea perk - help

smm0218

After looking at the numbers it makes more sense for us to have the UBP instead of discounted excursions. (see this thread - http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2529491)

We booked through TA and are leaving in a week. Will NCL change if I call them or do I need to have my TA do it. She's evidently unavailable this weekend as she hasn't gotten back to me. I'm afraid if there is a time restriction I may miss it by waiting. And I want to rebook non-ship excursions if I can make the change.

This is our first cruise and I'm hoping someone more knowledgeable than I know how this all works and can give me some guidance.

I believe you have up until a couple days before you sail to change your booking promo. Typically when you book through a TA you can't deal directly with NCL. Is your TA out all week or are you simply concerned because she hasn't gotten back to you over the weekend? You can always try calling and if they tell you your TA must handle it then explain to them that your TA is unavailable. There are some things for which you can deal directly with NCL even if you booked with a TA, but I'm not sure if this is one of those things.

Have a wonderful cruise! I was on the Pearl in June--love that ship! It was my second time on her and fourth to Alaska. :)

Quilting_Cruiser. I'm pretty sure she is just unavailable this weekend, although I usually hear from her on weekends if I have a question. I don't mind her having a life I was just concerned cause I'm trying to make the change at the last minute. If I don't hear from her in the morning I'll call someone else in her office.

You have relieved my mind and I'm tickled that you enjoyed the Pearl and Alaska. We are getting very excited.

Quilting_Cruiser. I'm pretty sure she is just unavailable this weekend, although I usually hear from her on weekends if I have a question. I don't mind her having a life I was just concerned cause I'm trying to make the change at the last minute. If I don't hear from her in the morning I'll call someone else in her office.

You have relieved my mind and I'm tickled that you enjoyed the Pearl and Alaska. We are getting very excited.

You'll get it settled tomorrow one or the other then. :)

Alaska is amazing, and the Pearl is a lovely ship. I took a friend with me this time (I usually sail solo) and she"s never cruised before> she loved both the cruise and alaska :D