Emerald princess vista suites

50mickey

Hi,

We would like to book a Vista Suite on the Emerald Princess for an Alaskan cruise, but the description says "partially obstructed." If anyone has stayed on the Caribe Deck Cabin C751 or C752 or viewed either room, would you please let us know what the obstruction is. We have been searching all the threads and youtube without any luck. Thanks so much and happy sailing! P.S. Any photos would be great of the balcony where the obstruction is :D

Hi,

We would like to book a Vista Suite on the Emerald Princess for an Alaskan cruise, but the description says "partially obstructed." If anyone has stayed on the Caribe Deck Cabin C751 or C752 or viewed either room, would you please let us know what the obstruction is. We have been searching all the threads and youtube without any luck. Thanks so much and happy sailing! P.S. Any photos would be great of the balcony where the obstruction is :D

Caribe 752 is a regular balcony cabin.

Do you mean C751/750?

It may be a steel beam that is on the balcony.

Just have to google the cabin #, there are many images.

Here is C750

DSC_0053_zpsde679824.jpg

Agree with Colo Cruiser. We were in corner balcony C752 in 2016 and loved, loved, loved it. The suite would be awesome. It is "covered" so they may be super conservative in their use of the word obstructed. You can see for miles and miles.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Yes, we reserved C751 and our friends reserved the balcony cabin next to us, C752. I will google and see if I can find C751. Thanks so much for the photo! I would assume the beam is the same in C751 as C750, but you never know on cruise ships! If anyone has a photo of C751, that would be super helpful to me :)

Caribe 752 is a regular balcony cabin.

Do you mean C751/750?

It may be a steel beam that is on the balcony.

Just have to google the cabin #, there are many images.

Here is C750

DSC_0053_zpsde679824.jpg

Yes, we reserved C751 and our friends reserved the balcony cabin next to us, C752. I will google and see if I can find C751. Thanks so much for the photo! I would assume the beam is the same in C751 as C750, but you never know on cruise ships! If anyone has a photo of C751, that would be super helpful to me :)

Yes the cabins 750/751 are the same.

Google the cabin # there are tons of photos.

There's a beam "in the middle" of the balcony. It's not actually in the middle, but it's definitely "there" and can be a factor if you were to do the Ultimate Balcony Dinner for four people and asked someone to pass the Grey Poupon - they might hit their funny bone and make you drive yourself around to the other side to get it. Someone else might not have the most favorable view at the table (if they care). It's still a huge balcony compared to minis and balcony cabins.