Sea day brunch

Bllybb758

Hey guys I read reviews all the time about brunch and I was wondering what should I look forward to on the menu at Sea brunch day I have not attended one yet and will be looking forward to some of the many on my 13 night cruise.

I think just about everything I've tried on the brunch menu is good. Steak and eggs, pork chops, mac n cheese, pancakes, omelets, hen allo diavoli, tomato soup, Caesar salad with Jerk bacon....

Sent from my SM-T350 using Tapatalk

Shhh, quit talking about the best kept secret on the ships. [emoji3]

The dining rooms at port day breakfast and sea day brunches are maybe a third full while the herds are upstairs on lido waiting on bacon.

The little filet is wonderful.

If you go a little later, or you don't mind lunch for breakfast, the Hey Pork Chop was really good, especially the sauce. Steak and eggs or Eggs Benedict are always a solid choice. Their weird take on Huevos Rancheros was tasty, but if you live in an area with good Mexican restaurants you won't recognize it.

I really like the huevos rancheros. I haven't tried much else at the brunch because I always get it. I plan on trying the steak and eggs this upcoming trip. I've seen the Pork Chop and it looks delicious! We just never go there for lunch so I've never ordered it. (not really into pork chops for breakfast lol)