Summit - rooftop terrace

garnet115

Is the Rooftop Terrace on the Summit wheelchair accessible? It doesn't look like it from the deckplans. I will be traveling with my father, who uses a wheelchair, and would probably enjoy the outdoor movies. Bummer if he won't be able to.

There is a lift for wheel chairs on the starboard side of the ship next to the stairs going up. However, it was not in service when we were on Summitt the end of June/first week of July. Only way up was stairs. Perhaps it is fixed - would enquire at the main desk when you get on. Think staff would have to operate it though but not sure. Good luck.

Is the Rooftop Terrace on the Summit wheelchair accessible? It doesn't look like it from the deckplans. I will be traveling with my father, who uses a wheelchair, and would probably enjoy the outdoor movies. Bummer if he won't be able to.

The lift was not operational when I was on the Summit in July. This was very disappointing. I asked several crew members about using the lift. They said it's been broken for awhile, something about parts that needed to be delivered via mail, and they had no idea when it would be fixed.

The lift has never been operational any time I've been on the ship. To be honest with you, even it it were working given the regularity of it breaking I would be hesitant to use it for fear of it breaking while I'm in it.

Sent from my iPad using Forums