Access Times To Port Canaveral Terminal

Raxter54

We have just now be able to select check-in times for our February Sunshine cruise. The earliest time we could choose was 11:30 - 12:00. Since we have a suite, I know we can check-in at any time. On our previous cruises from NOLA and Galveston, we were able to check-in at 10:30, when the terminals opened. Does the Port Canaveral terminal normally not open until 11:30? If so, we'll have to find some place to cool our heels until then...

Sent from my Galaxy 4

For my January cruise aboard Carnival Liberty, I arrived at Port Canaveral around 11:00 A. M., parked the car at the port garage, and proceeded to the check-in area. There were many people who had already checked in and were waiting to embark. I had a very short wait before my Boarding Number was called. FTTF guests were boarding whenever they had finished the check-in process.

went on the Sunshine in April 2017 .Left hotel at 10am, parked car in there garage. I had a suite so I was able to check in by 10:30am but had to wait till 11am to get on ship

Thanks for the information. Just wanted to be sure we could enter the terminal around 10:30.....

Sent from my Galaxy 4