Wow band colors

We are leaving on the Harmony on Saturday and I was wondering if we get to pick our Wow band colors? We have a GS. I know they are based on your muster station, but I have seen pic of the package with 2 different color bands in them.

When we got ours they already had the muster stations printed on them so we didn't get to pick. I'm sure if you raised a stink about it they might let you get the color you want. My wife loves yellow and would have preferred yellow but the only ones in our muster were black and that's what she got. Not a big deal. If I remember right there were three choices when were getting ours. Black, yellow and white?. Can't for sure remember.

When we got ours they already had the muster stations printed on them so we didn't get to pick. I'm sure if you raised a stink about it they might let you get the color you want. My wife loves yellow and would have preferred yellow but the only ones in our muster were black and that's what she got. Not a big deal. If I remember right there were three choices when were getting ours. Black, yellow and white?. Can't for sure remember.

Blue also. I had yellow. Hated the color but didn't bother to look into changing it.

How is that weird?

Band colors are based on muster stations. If you're all in the same room' date=' your bands will be the same color.[/quote']

I have read many posts like above where people stated there is only one color for each muster station. So oops, just disregard my post.

I have read many posts like above where people stated there is only one color for each muster station. So oops, just disregard my post.

Oh okay, I didn't know there were people saying there was one color per muster station. I also had a different color than my stateroom mate which I think is a good idea because then you don't have to worry about getting them mixed up.

• 5 months later...

I had an A3 on Harmony... Mine was Yellow and my husbands was blue...

I am not a fan of yellow so I went to GS to ask about it. The CS rep looked at my muster station and came back with 3 options to pick from. She had it reprogramed in under a minute and took my old one. She also told me I can reuse it on any of the smart ships by just exchanging it with the new muster station

Somewhat new cruiser here. We have only been on 1 cruise and have our second one coming up in May on Oasis.

What are WOW bands? What do you need them for?

WOW bands perform the same functions as the SeaPass card, except for getting off and on the ship. Some find that wearing a wristband is more convenient than carrying a SeaPass card.