Thermal Suite - Panama Canal Cruise

cruzin4us

Do you think it's a good/smart idea to purchase the Thermal Spa package a Panama Canal cruise? Last time I went thru the canal it was so bloody hot, I couldn't imagine being anywhere hot.

However, the thought of reclining and relaxing in the heated loungers sounds really appealing to me now.....but in 100 degree weather, I'm not so sure?

Thoughts?

I love the thermal suite but I could not get cool on my Panama cruise. I love the heat and tolerate it well, but something about sitting on hot tiles or in warm, bubbling water was not appealing to me. That said, I have a large credit burning a hole in my pocket and am thinking about the suite on my upcoming partial canal cruise. I like the peacefulness in the suite.

we did, and it was always refreshing and relaxing. it was part of our routine and there are enough sea days . i dont know what ship you are on, but we always enjoy it, especially on the smaller ships. we go twice a day on sea days. good luck with your choice. if you book first day, there is usually an incentive and the packages do sell out.

We bought the thermal suite pass on our partial canal on Zuiderdam and we used it a lot. The ship is air conditioned, so if you've been indoors for a while, the warmth should be pleasant. We go for the hydropool more than the heated loungers. I wouldn't bother with the thermal suite on the smaller ships that just have a hot tub, but I love that hydropool!

We bought the thermal suite pass on our partial canal on Zuiderdam and we used it a lot. The ship is air conditioned, so if you've been indoors for a while, the warmth should be pleasant. We go for the hydropool more than the heated loungers. I wouldn't bother with the thermal suite on the smaller ships that just have a hot tub, but I love that hydropool!

I think you answered my question....what's a few hundred more $'s at this point anyway ;p;p

My DH thinks he's going to be bored after 16 days, so the more I find for him to do the better.

Do you know if you can pay for this upfront or do I need to wait until after I board? Trying to get everything paid for in advance if I can.

I think you answered my question....what's a few hundred more $'s at this point anyway ;p;p

My DH thinks he's going to be bored after 16 days, so the more I find for him to do the better.

Do you know if you can pay for this upfront or do I need to wait until after I board? Trying to get everything paid for in advance if I can.

You pay for it on board. It's one of the first things we do after boarding. We've never had a problem, but the passes are limited and may sell out.