Platinum vs FTTF my family's issue.

hlb76

We are currently booked Vista spring 2018. We have 4 families, 5 cabins, 12 ppl going. When we booked 2 families grabbed FTTF.

My bil and his family are 5 ppl 2 cabins. They where able to snag the very last one. So assuming they will need another one so the kids cabin will get the same priority boarding and such. Even though it's all the same family.

My 3 are all Platinum and we have one cabin. However my son now wants to bring a friend which means we either switch to a 4 berth cabin or get an adult cabin and a kids cabin. Will his friend be able to board with us and such or will I need FTTF for him alone? Selfishly I'm hoping he could just sneak in with us as he will be in the same cabin as a Platinum guest.

This is will be out first Platinum cruise so excited to flash a card vs buying FTTF. As I think I now have all the same earned perks as those who but them.

Any help or feedback will be greatly appreciated.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Forums mobile app

Yes all kids will be under 18. My bil is the primary for his booking however thinking of it they may of added an adult to the kids room to make it OK on paper even though they have a connecting room. I don't think he minds paying it one bit we however nervous it may not come back around.

My situation will be 2 17 year old kids. One platinum the friend a newbie. I want to enjoy my new perks but certainly can't leave the newbie in the dust. So hoping they would not be opposed to him tagging along to board and disembark

Yes all kids will be under 18. My bil is the primary for his booking however thinking of it they may of added an adult to the kids room to make it OK on paper even though they have a connecting room. I don't think he minds paying it one bit we however nervous it may not come back around.

My situation will be 2 17 year old kids. One platinum the friend a newbie. I want to enjoy my new perks but certainly can't leave the newbie in the dust. So hoping they would not be opposed to him tagging along to board and disembark

I will repeat what has been said. Your son is Platinum and his friend will be in the cabin with your son therefore the friend will get to board with your son. So no worries about leaving him behind. In fact his boarding pass will also say priority on it.

I traveled several times with my son when I was not Platinum and he was. I always boarded with him, tendered with him, and disembarked with him. I just didn't get to use the special Guest Services line, get the gift or strawberries, and no invitation to the Platinum Party.