How to reserve Olympics and Spa in advance of cruise

the2006Junket

Hi;

Thinking far in advance for our 8/6/06 Millie cruise Venice to Barcelona....how do I make reservations for my group in the Olympic dining room and for spa treatments in advance? Call Celebrity directly? TA?

Also...what has been your preference? Eating in the Olympic on an "At Sea" day or port day?

Thanks!

Lynne in chilly Boston

If you are a member of the Captain's Club, you call the CC number to make dining arrangements in the specialty restaurant 60 days or less pre-cruise.

I do not think you can prebook spa appointments. This is where it is important to board early if that is your thing.

I'm not certain about the spa treatments but you can book the Olympic in advance thru the Captains Club. Probably not this early, but they will open reservations and them close them again 10 days prior to sailing. The restuarant is fantastic, we have dined there twice on seperate cruises. If you don't want to dress up an extra night pick the first formal night ( the second formal night is too much fun to miss). If not, we usualy pick an evening mid- week, when the menu tends to get weaker in the main dining room. Enjoy!

Archived