Pre Paid Packages

EssG

With the Pre Paid Packages like internet, drinks etc, that you can add to your cruise: how are they paid for - via your TA or direct to MSC through the website, and are the different in price to what they are on board?

Thanks

I've always booked direct on the MSC website, up to 4 days before the cruise - regardless of if I booked via a TA or not. Payment is when booking via credit card.

The benefits of booking in advance is you don't pay the service charge (that you would pay on board) for things like drink packages etc.

I've always booked direct on the MSC website, up to 4 days before the cruise - regardless of if I booked via a TA or not. Payment is when booking via credit card.

The benefits of booking in advance is you don't pay the service charge (that you would pay on board) for things like drink packages etc.

Thanks 8420PR

If possible, can anyone that is in the USA and booked on the Seaside for a 15 day Caribbean cruise please let me know what the internet packages ( Social Cruise, Surfer Cruise Plus) and the 18 NON-ALCOHOLIC COUPON vouchers cost in US$ as I can only see the Australian Values on my side but have found that the gratuities works out more when paid in AU$, than when converting the US$ amount. ....thanks

We are booked on the 15 day on June 6- here is what we are seeing:

Social day

Access to social networks, chat apps for 24h, with unlimited MB (No Audio and Video)

Price per person:

Adults

$ 6.90

Children

$ 6.90

Add to cart

COMM.jpg

Social Cruise

Access to social networks, chat apps for the entire cruise, with unlimited MB (No Audio and Video)

Price per person:

Adults

$ 29.90

Children

$ 29.90

Add to cart

COMM.jpg

Streamer Day Plus

Full Internet access including Audio and Video for 24h up to 340 MBs + an esclusive 20% more data (total amount 410 MBs)

Price per person:

Adults

$ 29.90

Children

$ 29.90

Add to cart

COMM.jpg

Streamer Cruise Plus

Full Internet access including Audio and Video up to 2500MBs + an esclusive 20% more data ( total amount 3000 MBs)

Price per person:

Adults

$ 119.90

Children

$ 119.90

Add to cart

COMM.jpg

Surfer Day Plus

Access to social networks, chat apps emails and web browsing. (No Audio and Video) For 24h up to 170 MBs + an esclusive 20% more data ( total amount 205 MBs)

Price per person:

Adults

$ 14.90

Children

$ 14.90

Add to cart

COMM.jpg

Surfer Cruise Plus

Access to social networks, chat apps emails and web (No Audio and Video) browsing up to 1000 MBs + an esclusive 20% more data (total amount 1200 MBs)

Price per person:

Adults

$ 54.90

Children

$ 54.90

With the Pre Paid Packages like internet, drinks etc, that you can add to your cruise: how are they paid for - via your TA or direct to MSC through the website, and are the different in price to what they are on board?

Thanks

I booked the pre paid pkgs through the website directly.

We are booked on the 15 day on June 6- here is what we are seeing:

Social day

Access to social networks, chat apps for 24h, with unlimited MB (No Audio and Video)

Price per person:

Adults

$ 6.90

Children

$ 6.90

Add to cart

COMM.jpg

Social Cruise

Access to social networks, chat apps for the entire cruise, with unlimited MB (No Audio and Video)

Price per person:

Adults

$ 29.90

Children

$ 29.90

Add to cart

COMM.jpg

Streamer Day Plus

Full Internet access including Audio and Video for 24h up to 340 MBs + an esclusive 20% more data (total amount 410 MBs)

Price per person:

Adults

$ 29.90

Children

$ 29.90

Add to cart

COMM.jpg

Streamer Cruise Plus

Full Internet access including Audio and Video up to 2500MBs + an esclusive 20% more data ( total amount 3000 MBs)

Price per person:

Adults

$ 119.90

Children

$ 119.90

Add to cart

COMM.jpg

Surfer Day Plus

Access to social networks, chat apps emails and web browsing. (No Audio and Video) For 24h up to 170 MBs + an esclusive 20% more data ( total amount 205 MBs)

Price per person:

Adults

$ 14.90

Children

$ 14.90

Add to cart

COMM.jpg

Surfer Cruise Plus

Access to social networks, chat apps emails and web (No Audio and Video) browsing up to 1000 MBs + an esclusive 20% more data (total amount 1200 MBs)

Price per person:

Adults

$ 54.90

Children

$ 54.90

Thanks PMB526 ...much appreciated

Save

Poor TA. They would've gotten commission from the cruise line if you had let them book it. :( You must not like them much. ;p

Bret

Well, the TA I used this time told me to go online and book the packages directly, so no need to feel sorry for that service.;)