Super Bowl viewing

bond broker

I am scheduled for a 2/02/06-2/06/06 Grandeur of the Seas Cruise. I can't wait but the dilemma now is that it looks as though my Indianaplois Colts will make the Super Bowl ( I hope ).

My question is do any of the cruise lines pull down a big projector and show the Super Bowl? I think it would be great fun.

Have any of you had this experience?

Bond Broker

Princess has Movies Under the Stars, where they show events like this.

You might want to ask on the Royal Carribean board here at Cruise Critic about how your ship handles these things.

But the Colts have to get through the Patriots, and we both know that doesn't happen in the Playoffs!

;)

The Super Bowl will be shown not only in the bars and lounges on regular TV's but also in your cabin on TV. I've been on 4 cruises during Super Bowl, and not one has had the big pull down, rear projection screens. The Adventure of the Seas has a SB party in the disco, with TV's throughout, but not a big screen TV. But, I hope you like hearing everything in Spanish. Last year, on Celebrity, the SB was only broadcast on ESPN Latin/International which made for some interesting viewing.

Archived