Does Celebrity do pop cards?

MsDolly

I have a hubby who's a big pop drinker and on previous cruises with other lines we've purchased a pop card for him. So I was wondering as we will be on the Summit this January for 14 days does Celebrity have such a thing and does anyone know what it may cost?

Thanks

Bel

Hello there,

Yes, they have a soda sticker that they put on your card. They also give you a Coke cup. For the first day or so you will have to show your sticker but after that anytime you have the cup with you they will fill it up without asking for the card. If you dont want to carry the cup around, thats fine also, just keep your card with you. It only works for fountain sodas. If you want a can then you would have to pay for that. As of September the cost was $5 per day.

Suzanne

I have a hubby who's a big pop drinker and on previous cruises with other lines we've purchased a pop card for him. So I was wondering as we will be on the Summit this January for 14 days does Celebrity have such a thing and does anyone know what it may cost?

Thanks

Bel

I eagerly await the day when they have "unbrella drink" cards.

I like that idea. I wonder how much that would cost?

Probably millions...while soda on tap costs mere pennies...the alcohol is more costly,not to mention all those umbrellas.

Although, drinks were included 24-7 on the Xpedition to the Galapagos...heaven.

Archived