Toiletry Question

Mudhen

Honestly this was the problem. I love most of the shampoos provided, plus I bring my own Terax which is simply the best, but it was the ship's water, and since I have done the extra rinse with a bottle of water, it is all good, no matter what I use. The bottle is slippery, LOL, but it works. Thanks to my hair person. My hair is long to my waist so I use two bottles! LOL

If you try their soap on your hair, we'll smell you as you approach:evilsmile:. Actually, it isn't a bad aroma but isn't my favorite either.

This thread highlights the differences of what people prefer. It took me a couple of years to get used to Hermes (used by Regent until this past year) due to the strong aroma. Once I got used to it and decided that I liked it, it was gone. While I understand that some people want scentless soaps, I prefer mild, pleasant aromas. One has to be careful as you could have your hair aroma conflicting with your deodorant. OTOH, on "our" upcoming Amazon cruise, we'll all smell like "Deet" so it really won't matter.

Looks like I'll be ordering lots of bottled on our upcoming cruise!

Pretty funny, Jackie! Maybe we should ask for Eau de Deet toiletries! Then we'll REALLY all smell alike!

I forgot one more point. Since the big bottle is so slippery, generally go around the suite and the ship lookingfor very large coffee cups. Even though you need to stop once or twice, this seems to do a good job. Object of the game is to get the desalinated WATER OUT. I DID VERIFY THIS WITH ONE OF THE BEAUTICIANS. Keeping your care healthy is important, As I said, I am protecting waist long naturally curly hair. VERY CAREFULLY as I am 77 and don't want to lose any