Carnival Glory Eastern Caribbean Questions

Ziggy7

Did you have any time changes on the ship and/or was there different times in the ports than the ship??? Specifically different times on Grand Turks, St. Thomas, San Juan, PR, than ship time???

Also anyone have the fun times or a link to a thread that has them?

Thanks in advance for any help with this!

Sorry I don't have answers for you but we are going to the same ports on 11/11/17 and I also have questions. Same date for you? Which nights are formal/elegant on the Glory's 7 day cruise? Are they the Sea Days? Also ... I love dressing up but my husband does not. Would khaki pants and golf shirt be too frowned upon for the formal/elegant nights for him? I would also love to see the Fun Times for this cruise!!!

Sorry I don't have answers for you but we are going to the same ports on 11/11/17 and I also have questions. Same date for you? Which nights are formal/elegant on the Glory's 7 day cruise? Are they the Sea Days? Also ... I love dressing up but my husband does not. Would khaki pants and golf shirt be too frowned upon for the formal/elegant nights for him? I would also love to see the Fun Times for this cruise!!!

My husband loathes a sport coat, but still wears one on formal night. It's been three years since our last cruise, but we are going again on the Magic next month and he is bringing a button up dress shirt and sport coat.

Did you have any time changes on the ship and/or was there different times in the ports than the ship??? Specifically different times on Grand Turks, St. Thomas, San Juan, PR, than ship time???

Soggy I have all of the fun times from our last week glory cruise. I will scan them tonight and post. We had 2 formal nights. First was the first sea day and the second was the night before the last sea day

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Whenever I've sailed the eastern (or western or southern) itinerary, the Carnival ship always stayed on Florida (eastern) time.

I have been on other cruiselines and other itineraries that do adjust time according to what time zone is crossed.

The time always stays on ship time which is the time zone from the port of departure. It does not matter where you go it stays the same throughout the cruise.

I am on the January 20th sailing. Here is what I put together so far, ships in port and weather will be different for you though.

Port times, Ships in ports with us, Elegant/FormalNights, Sunrise & Sunsets:

1/20/2018 Miami,FL 4:00 PM

1/21/2018 HalfMoon Cay, The Bahamas 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM Carnival Glory Only Sunrise: 6:25 am … Sunset: 5:51 pm … Day length: 11h 27m

1/22/2018 FunDay At Sea Formal Night

1/23/2018 St.Thomas/Charlotte Amalie 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM Celebrity Summit, NorwegianEscape Sunrise: 6:55 am … Sunset: 6:08 pm … Day length: 11h 14m

1/24/2018 SanJuan, Puerto Rico 7:00 AM - 3:30 PM Eurodam, MSCSeaside Sunrise: 6:59 am … Sunset: 6:13 pm … Day length: 11h 14m

1/25/2018 GrandTurk 11:00 AM - 5:30 PMFormal Night Caribbean Princess Sunrise: 6:24 am … Sunset: 5:29 pm …Day length: 11h 5m

1/26/2018 FunDay At Sea

1/27/2018 Miami,FL 8:00 AM

They will let you know when you get onboard. Normally I remember them using home port clock, but last time in Bermuda they changed it a bit.
Thanks, was hoping to find out sooner hehehe

I just found a great thread from someone who went on the same itinerary in May, 2016. I don't know how often they change ... ???

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2365023&highlight=fun+times+7+day

Great thanks!!!

The ships stay on ship time (the time zone of the port you leave from).
Thanks!

Soggy I have all of the fun times from our last week glory cruise. I will scan them tonight and post. We had 2 formal nights. First was the first sea day and the second was the night before the last sea day

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Thanks sooo much, any advice for us for our cruise????

Whenever I've sailed the eastern (or western or southern) itinerary, the Carnival ship always stayed on Florida (eastern) time.

I have been on other cruiselines and other itineraries that do adjust time according to what time zone is crossed.

Thanks, when we did the southern Caribbean we did change once going and then coming back, don't remember if our other cruises did so. Also many ports were on different times than ship time. Edited by Ziggy7