Carnival Ocean Suite Perks

Raxter54

As someone who would probably not ever book a suite, I think it should be ready for you asap. For a premium price should come premium service. It keeps the big spenders who demand this, coming back. I don't think they should get all benefits of FTTF though.

I'm guessing that is one of the differentiations between "Suite" and "Deluxe Suite". A "Suite" is when you need/want a bit more room. A "Deluxe Suite" is when you need/want more room, and a few other bells and whistles.

And of course, out of curiosity I checked out which suite types are available on the Liberty, which is the ship of my next cruise. There are Ocean Suites, Grand Suites, Junior Suites, and Captain's Suites. Nothing called a "Deluxe Suite". So...where is the line drawn with those categories, I wonder?

I'm guessing that is one of the differentiations between "Suite" and "Deluxe Suite". A "Suite" is when you need/want a bit more room. A "Deluxe Suite" is when you need/want more room, and a few other bells and whistles.

And of course, out of curiosity I checked out which suite types are available on the Liberty, which is the ship of my next cruise. There are Ocean Suites, Grand Suites, Junior Suites, and Captain's Suites. Nothing called a "Deluxe Suite". So...where is the line drawn with those categories, I wonder?

I really don’t think they differentiate between them. A suite is a suite as far as perks.

I really don’t think they differentiate between them. A suite is a suite as far as perks.

Now that I have re-read the perks or lack thereof for "Suites", I concur. Carnival tossed around the term "Deluxe Suite" a bit, as though it was distinguished from regular Suite, but indeed I think that was just superfluously decorative pretty adjectives. ;);)