Distinctive voyages

yummysbakery

Thank you sharing your experience and finding the DV items witin the docs.

Indeed in my case I had to cancel and rebook as I could not find anyone at NCL who could get the items to show as you noted.

My frustration was with NCL making a simple thing so unintuitive and unfriendly. Such in my case it was easier to start from scratch and hand hold and instruct the NCL rep making/taking my reservation to make sure the reservation details/features match the DV perks.

Thank you sharing your experience and finding the DV items witin the docs.

Indeed in my case I had to cancel and rebook as I could not find anyone at NCL who could get the items to show as you noted.

My frustration was with NCL making a simple thing so unintuitive and unfriendly. Such in my case it was easier to start from scratch and hand hold and instruct the NCL rep making/taking my reservation to make sure the reservation details/features match the DV perks.

My amenities show some but not all distinctive voyage perks. The hotel and air credits are missing but I assume it's because they may not be offered with a San Juan departure. I did try calling Ncl and was told they are not yet available for a Jan 2019 sail date but my ta said to check back. Not too concerned because I booked my air on my own and while I have booked my Pre hotel it can be cancelled if by chance Ncl offers it cheaper.

Sent from my 2PQ93 using Tapatalk

Some of the DV items are based on full fares/rates, i.e. for hotel, airfares booking codes, etc. to qualify, so check for best available price alternatives yourself ... what they are "giving" away free aren't necessary bargains and/or true deals.

Case in point, inflated shorex prices against those $50 "free" credits per port. Due diligence always advised.

Earlier days, DV's outgoing calls directly dialed from the stateroom only were unlimited - lately, it's been scaled or dialed down to 120 minutes or something instead.

We always save a PDF printout to our device to bring along as it (should) have all the amenties & OBC, etc. associated with the Confirmation/Reservation #.