Set Sail Pass

WAHOOOOOO .... Just printed our set sail pass..... 8 weeks to go til Seranade 1/28/2006 ! Warmin up for the doc dance , with the set sail pass shimmy !

Hi Charlie, I recognize you from the meet mingle thread. We printed ours this morning also then noticed your post...wondered what that good feeling was as it came out of the printer...now we know - a shimmy feeling. See you soon

we used set sail pass for our last cruise. Just a note- you still need to have, in hand, the credit card you have nominated for payment when checking in. I was mistaken in believing that doing the set sail pass eliminated having to do this.luckily it was not too far away in my handbag, sorry ,purse to you over the pond:D

happy sailing

This is our first RCI cruise.....so not sure how they" package the goods" .HAL presented them in a very stylish "genuine immitation leather " wallet style folder. A great keepsake.

And no....... we never leave home without "it" ( credit cards for those from "away" ).

RC's is a nice spiral-bound booklet, about 5 1/2" by 9". (but who's obsessed? LOL!) Even when you've received and travelled with them before, each time they arrive, you just GOTTA read every word in them all over again!!

(hey, if ONLY to check and see how RC has CHANGED their alcohol policy AGAIN! ;))

Carol

Archived