Breakaway 10/1/17 NYC

andreat2639

Hi Everyone!

We are heading out of NYC 10/1 to Florida, Nassau and stirrup cay.

Question- should I book my excursions now? I'm worried weather could interfere and then my money will be tied up.

-is the dining package worth it? It can be used on Cirque with an upcharge?

We are going with our two teenage sons. I hope there is enough to do onboard.

Any other tips?

Tia.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Hi Everyone! We are heading out of NYC 10/1 to Florida, Nassau and stirrup cay. Question- should I book my excursions now? I'm worried weather could interfere and then my money will be tied up. -is the dining package worth it? It can be used on Cirque with an upcharge? We are going with our two teenage sons. I hope there is enough to do onboard. Any other tips?

Shore Excursions will sell out. The specific itinerary you are on, may be less so.

If you are going to go to Specialty Restaurants (extra charge), then the dining package will save you a lot of money. There is NOTHING that requires you to go to a Specialty Restaurant and we have done many NCL cruises eating at the complimentary restaurants. The food is great!

Cirque can be purchased using the SDP + $15 upcharge (always take premium seating). One member of your group should be in line at least 1 hour before show time. The entire group must be in line 30 minutes before show time (when they start seating people). Dinner is served 15 minutes before show time. Seating is first-come-first-serve with the hostess seating you front to back in the theater. Havens guests are seated first using a crew elevator and through a side entrance, so even if you are the first people in line, you will not get the best seats.

Enroll the sons in the teen club on the first day of the cruise and you may never see them again.

Shore Excursions will sell out. The specific itinerary you are on, may be less so.

If you are going to go to Specialty Restaurants (extra charge), then the dining package will save you a lot of money. There is NOTHING that requires you to go to a Specialty Restaurant and we have done many NCL cruises eating at the complimentary restaurants. The food is great!

Cirque can be purchased using the SDP + $15 upcharge (always take premium seating). One member of your group should be in line at least 1 hour before show time. The entire group must be in line 30 minutes before show time (when they start seating people). Dinner is served 15 minutes before show time. Seating is first-come-first-serve with the hostess seating you front to back in the theater. Havens guests are seated first using a crew elevator and through a side entrance, so even if you are the first people in line, you will not get the best seats.

Enroll the sons in the teen club on the first day of the cruise and you may never see them again.

We've done this itinerary 5 times and the only ship sponsored excursion we've done is Atlantis when it was offered for $99 pp.

Have you ever done it this time frame, first week of October?

I was only thinking of booking jetskis at stirrup cay and stingrays... think I should wait?

Have you ever done it this time frame, first week of October?

I was only thinking of booking jetskis at stirrup cay and stingrays... think I should wait?

We've done the first week of November several times, weather has been great, and warm.