Love Celebrity HATE their Website

flyingv4me

If you're changing browsers then you need to make sure to clear cookies in every browser. Cookies are browser specific.

If you still have problems then it's NOT cookie related.

You also have to make sure scripts are enabled. If your browser is set on high security, many scripts will be blocked, and unsecured items will be blocked. That could cause all the problems.

Very good points. Plus, do not use "private" or "incognito" mode. The only way I can duplicate the "login issue" is by using incognito mode or enabling Privacy Badger and going from section to section. The site can't save the session information if cookies are disabled, so for security, you have to log in again.

Having the same issues for our Sept 14 Silhouette sailing. I checked in and printed my Xpress pass with no problem at all, about a month ago. Try to do the same for my husband, took me multiple tries over several days before I could do it. Now, it says his information is 0% complete??

I have done the online check-in and printing of the Xpress pass recently for two cruises.

In both cases, at some point in filling in my information it indicated a path to fill in the information for my spouse which, when done, brought me back to complete the process.

I had no need to try to start from scratch to enter the information for my spouse. And only one Xpress pass is needed for the both of us.

This thread is like therapy!

God I hate that website so so much. :confused:

Me, too. I tried for the second time to search for a possible cruise for next year, and as soon as I put in my Captain's club number in the box provided to check for any discounts, it locks up with an error message to telephone instead. I love Celebrity, but can't be wasting time like this. I do have a cruise booked already for 2019, but I'll be booking Princess for the next one. Their website is a pleasure to use. So annoying that Celebrity don't want our business! :mad:

Me, too. I tried for the second time to search for a possible cruise for next year, and as soon as I put in my Captain's club number in the box provided to check for any discounts, it locks up with an error message to telephone instead. I love Celebrity, but can't be wasting time like this. I do have a cruise booked already for 2019, but I'll be booking Princess for the next one. Their website is a pleasure to use. So annoying that Celebrity don't want our business! :mad:

I love the fact that Princess's site even works well on tablets, including the 360 degree cabin view.