Deep Sea Fishing

catradho

A friend and her family are going on the Glory doing the Western Caribbean. Dad wants to do a deep sea fishing excursion, preferably through Carnival. I offered to ask to see if anyone has any recommendations on which port would be best for this excursion. Ports are Grand Cayman, Mahogany Bay, Belize City & Cozumel. Thanks very much.

Many Carnival excursions do not show up online with availability to book until about 2-4 months or so before sail date, while some common unlimited excursions show up many months in advance. It really depends on what time of the year the cruise is. It would be helpful to know what the sail date is.

I have always seen a lot of deep sea fishing from Belize. It would be my choice because the others all have stand out things to chose - sting rays in GC, sloths, iguanas, west bay in Roatan, and ruins or cave snorkel in Cozumel.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Of the ports you mentioned, I've fished off Coz (sailfish) , Roatan( black fin tuna and a leopard shark) and Belize (barracuda and bonefish), but that was on land vacations.

There's been times went I went for a nice boat ride as well.