Elite Perks

Nana57

Please see posts #2 and #3 above... Once again, coupons are only used when the number of Elite, Elite +, and Zenith members aboard a specific sailing is apt to stretch the capacity of the venue used for the cocktail gathering [ie; on Solstice-Class ships, Sky Lounge]...

You won't know whether coupons will be used on your sailing until you board... Related information will be published in the welcome letter that you will receive from the Captain's Club Host/ess; it will be in your stateroom upon arrival......

Correct, most important is that letter, it has all the information you will need for Captains Club events for the week.

We were on the Allure in January and found the lounge far too busy to be enjoyable....Tried it a couple of evenings and struggled to get a seat.

My experience exactly... Sailed Allure in December 2011; the lounge was "standing room only" and looked like guests were desperately trying to get in one last drink prior to reinstatement of Prohibition! I tried to gain entry twice and gave up twice...

I was hopeful that crowds would dissipate upon learning that Royal now routinely loads three drinks to one's Sea Pass card... Apparently not...

My experience exactly... Sailed Allure in December 2011; the lounge was "standing room only" and looked like guests were desperately trying to get in one last drink prior to reinstatement of Prohibition! I tried to gain entry twice and gave up twice...

I was hopeful that crowds would dissipate upon learning that Royal now routinely loads three drinks to one's Sea Pass card... Apparently not...

They used to have another lounge they would open for Diamond and above in the evening which I thought worked out well. Too bad they ended that with the three drinks on the card. I thought that worked well.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

They used to have another lounge they would open for Diamond and above in the evening which I thought worked out well. Too bad they ended that with the three drinks on the card. I thought that worked well.

On my Allure cruise, the nightly cocktail event was staged in Blaze... Large room but still mayhem...