On Radiance Now - Meet and Mingle This Morning

Leslaf

There are 38 of us signed up for M and M today. I didn't receive a notice in my room but I checked at Guest Services and they said it was today 11 am in Starquest.

I am throwing this out there in case others didn't receive a notification. I hope this info is indeed correct.

Edited by Leslaf
Added a word

Better to post this on the Roll call.

The roll call wasn't there anymore when I went to post this morning. I guess they get rid of it once the ship sails. August 25, next week's sailing is there and onwards.

So basically the M and M wasn't well attended. I, for one, was told it was in Starquest by Guest Services but another function was there. I popped back to my room at about 10:30 am and the notice was on the bed. So it arrived at some point between 8:45-10:30 am this morning. Should've been dropped off last night.

There were about 12 of us out of 38 people there. Oh well. Met some nice people though.

Just as an aside - we couldn't go into the Hubbard Glacier this afternoon since the weather was horrible and apparently hurricane strength winds in there. Too risky with large chunks of ice floating around.

Can only hope weather gets better. Supposed to be rainy at every port from here on in.

Guess I may just have to come again!!

The roll call wasn't there anymore when I went to post this morning. I guess they get rid of it once the ship sails. August 25, next week's sailing is there and onwards. ...

Roll calls are not deleted. You may have to change your filter setting on that forum to see farther in the past.