Oasis - Help me choose!

MikeBTN

Right now upgrading from a B1 to an A4 (on 14) is $1,500 for 4 pax, which is a killer deal. We love the idea of a separate bedroom and know about the smaller balcony (although larger than the D3) and sky-high tub, neither of which bother us. Believe it or not a GS is roughly $2,500 more (double the current fare) or CL is $2,750, but to us its not worth double the cost for those staterooms.

We have sailed in a JS & GS but have no experience in the A4. Would you stay put in the B1 or move to the A4?

The A4 is a Sky Class suite, with a bunch more perks than the B1, If the $1500 is not a big deal to you, I'd seriously consider it. Think of Coastal Kitchen for breakfast, lunch,and dinner, plus all the perks of the Suite Lounge.

The A4 is a Sky Class suite, with a bunch more perks than the B1, If the $1500 is not a big deal to you, I'd seriously consider it. Think of Coastal Kitchen for breakfast, lunch,and dinner, plus all the perks of the Suite Lounge.

Yes, I've just heard a lot of folks complain about the A4. Many have said they would pick the GS over the A4s on 14.

$1,500 can always be used in other ways :-) We got a fantastic price to begin with thanks to KSF, but the A4 is about the same price as a JS currently is on this sailing, which is bananas. I'm still surprised the GS is so much higher considering there are 7 still in inventory.

Yes, I've just heard a lot of folks complain about the A4. Many have said they would pick the GS over the A4s on 14.

$1,500 can always be used in other ways :-) We got a fantastic price to begin with thanks to KSF, but the A4 is about the same price as a JS currently is on this sailing, which is bananas. I'm still surprised the GS is so much higher considering there are 7 still in inventory.

Do it. Maybe they'll upgrade you even more. :D