HAIR DILEMA - Can I bring Conair Air Brush on Board??

Hair appliances are permitted.

Thanks Bob! Appreciate the reply.

Do think it would be better to pack this in carry on or checked bag? Wonder if it's in carry on, at least I can show them easily that it's a hair dryer.

NJ

Thanks Bob! Appreciate the reply.

Do think it would be better to pack this in carry on or checked bag? Wonder if it's in carry on, at least I can show them easily that it's a hair dryer.

NJ

Pack it anyway you want. It'll be fine. You can even bring a flat iron (straightener) if you wish!

Toom my GHD hair straighteners on Anthem last year and they wouldn't work. This year I bought new ones made by MUK and they worked fine on Independence. I took my Dyson hair dryer with me this time too and it wouldn't work. Wish I had known beforehand. The hair dryers on Royal lack power and it takes ages to dry long hair.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Forums mobile app

Toom my GHD hair straighteners on Anthem last year and they wouldn't work. This year I bought new ones made by MUK and they worked fine on Independence. I took my Dyson hair dryer with me this time too and it wouldn't work. Wish I had known beforehand. The hair dryers on Royal lack power and it takes ages to dry long hair.

I'm not sure about the details of these appliances but if you plugged them into the US sockets they might not work because the voltage is only 110 volts. Did you try them plugged into the European socket which is much closer to the Australian voltage (220 volts / 240 volts). When I charge devices on board, I believe the European sockets are quicker.

I'm not sure about the details of these appliances but if you plugged them into the US sockets they might not work because the voltage is only 110 volts. Did you try them plugged into the European socket which is much closer to the Australian voltage (220 volts / 240 volts). When I charge devices on board, I believe the European sockets are quicker.

Yes I did try them with European adaptors. They worked everywhere else overseas except on the ships which was very strange