Very Specific Question: Teppanyaki Restaurant (Epic)

Have you youtubed it?

Pretty sure I saw a teppanyaki epic video during my NCL cruise research where they had 4 people infront of the grill and 3 people either side (10 in total). It looked like a squeeze but it was possible.

I guess its making sure you link the bookings and that theres room when you book online for a party that large.

Great idea! Thanks!

Have you youtubed it?

Pretty sure I saw a teppanyaki epic video during my NCL cruise research where they had 4 people infront of the grill and 3 people either side (10 in total). It looked like a squeeze but it was possible.

I guess its making sure you link the bookings and that theres room when you book online for a party that large.

All of those grills accommodate at least 10 and most will seat 16.

Ummm, been on the Epic twice and I can say for certain they will not seat 16. Maybe if you were talking about the full double table (two grills, back to back), that is possible. The most I have seen sat around one table is 12 (that included several children) and it was incredibly tight. Nine won't be a problem at all.

Is it better to book speciaility restaurants before the cruise

Absolutely. Book pre-cruise to have a good selection of dates, times, and group size. If you are in a suite, you can book 100 days in advance. All others can book 90 days out. NCL puts about 30 to 50% of the available reservation space up in advance. If you do not book in advance go to the dinner reservations desk in the customer service desk area immediately upon boarding to have the best chance of booking exactly what you want. If you are in a suite, ask the concierge to book your reservations. Don't wait if speciality dining on a particular day, time or large group is important to you.

Here are some pics from the Teppanyaki restaurant on the Epic. Each table is pre-set for 8, but there's room for maybe 10. Hope this helps with logistics and planing for you.

http://d.pr/H6YY5P

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

If you look at the first photo. The top table is set for 12, middle table 11 and nearest the camera 8.

Sent from my iPad using Forums