Drink pkg.

lineman

We are going on a cruise this a fall and it is paid for already. I would like to get the drink pkg. and my wife wants the pop pkg. If i call Crown& Anchor can I order these 2 pkgs. and give them my credit card number since the cruise is already paid for? If we get these 2pkgs. ahead of time,when we get our ship cards at check in , will our cards show that we have drink pkg.or do we have to go some place on the ship to have a sticker added to our cards?

Edited by lineman

We are going on a cruise this a fall and it is paid for already. I would like to get the drink pkg. and my wife wants the pop pkg. If i call Crown& Anchor can I order these 2 pkgs. and give them my credit card number since the cruise is already paid for:)?

Sure, they will gladly take your money.

We are going on a cruise this a fall and it is paid for already. I would like to get the drink pkg. and my wife wants the pop pkg. If i call Crown& Anchor can I order these 2 pkgs. and give them my credit card number since the cruise is already paid for? If we get these 2pkgs. ahead of time,when we get our ship cards at check in , will our cards show that we have drink pkg.or do we have to go some place on the ship to have a sticker added to our cards?

Not if you are on one of the Harmony cruises between September and November that have been selected for a trial where all in the cabin over 21 have to buy he alcohol package. One of you cannot buy the package both of you would have to buy it.