Coastal Kitchen dinner hours

I attempted to search for this information, but with no luck.

What is the earliest dinner reservation time for Coastal Kitchen?

Might be good to mention the ship. For us on Oasis, it was 6pm.

I have my fingers crossed for 5:30!

Thanks for all the help - CC members are great!!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

We just went up right when we boarded and had no problem getting reservations for then.

Are grant suite passengers able to make reservations to CK prior to boarding? The phone line said they aren't available until we board, but it seems like that isn't the case (based on some previous threads on CC). Do I need to contact the concierge? We're sailing on the Oasis in November, so maybe I need to wait until closer to the cruise when the concierge sends the welcome email?

Are grant suite passengers able to make reservations to CK prior to boarding? The phone line said they aren't available until we board, but it seems like that isn't the case (based on some previous threads on CC). Do I need to contact the concierge? We're sailing on the Oasis in November, so maybe I need to wait until closer to the cruise when the concierge sends the welcome email?

Your reservations can be requested when you receive the concierges' "Welcome E-Mail". Have done this numerous times without any problems. Sailing the Oasis tomorrow. Made our dinner requests 4 days ago. They were confirmed the next day.

Great! I just need to get an early dinner on the first evening due to plans at 7:30

On Anthem you can make CK reservations through the cruise planner. I was under the impression that you could do the same on Harmony.

We just got off Harmony today. Coastal Kitchen opened at 5:30. We had reservations every day at 6 which we made on board but I noticed there were always tables available at all times. We were a party of 4. Maybe if you are a larger party you might have an issue but 4 or under there were tables available at all times. We had a full sailing of over 6,000 people. I would not stress availability at CK in the future.

We just got off Harmony today. Coastal Kitchen opened at 5:30. We had reservations every day at 6 which we made on board but I noticed there were always tables available at all times. We were a party of 4. Maybe if you are a larger party you might have an issue but 4 or under there were tables available at all times. We had a full sailing of over 6,000 people. I would not stress availability at CK in the future.

Good to know!

Your reservations can be requested when you receive the concierges' "Welcome E-Mail". Have done this numerous times without any problems. Sailing the Oasis tomorrow. Made our dinner requests 4 days ago. They were confirmed the next day.

Sailing our first B2B in a Grand Suite on Oasis beginning 9/17. Can anyone share when I'd expect to see the "Welcome email" mentioned? Don't want to miss it in Junk mail! TIA!

Sailing our first B2B in a Grand Suite on Oasis beginning 9/17. Can anyone share when I'd expect to see the "Welcome email" mentioned? Don't want to miss it in Junk mail! TIA!

Sailing on the Oasis today. Received our "Welcome E-Mail" Monday August 28th.