New to rccl and anthem ?

My wife and i have sailed on carnival and ncl and some years back. We just booked the anthem and I'm so excited. Can you guys help me answer a few questions.

I never had to book shows before. Is this something that has to be done upon boarding? Or is it not that big of a deal. I don't want to miss any shows and yet I don't want to have to ruin my experience getting on the ship by getting on any lines if i don't have too.

Is their a way I can add money to my onboard account before the cruise ? This way whenever I have a couple extra bucks I can send it.

Any tips for being on the anthem you care to share would be appreciated too

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

My wife and i have sailed on carnival and ncl and some years back. We just booked the anthem and I'm so excited. Can you guys help me answer a few questions.

I never had to book shows before. Is this something that has to be done upon boarding? Or is it not that big of a deal. I don't want to miss any shows and yet I don't want to have to ruin my experience getting on the ship by getting on any lines if i don't have too.

Is their a way I can add money to my onboard account before the cruise ? This way whenever I have a couple extra bucks I can send it.

Any tips for being on the anthem you care to share would be appreciated too

You book your entertainment on your My Cruises page on the RC website. Click on Cruise Planner.

The shows that you book on Anthem are We Will Rock You, Spectra's Cabaret and The Gift.

Call to handle the OBC issue.(800) 722-5970

Just on Anthem in June. I'd recommend booking the shows in advance, its less stress if you don't want to stand in line. With a family of six including 4 kids we made sure to book all of our shows beforehand.

I agree with everyone above. Do book ahead of time, trust me it makes for a much more stress free holiday. Do not miss We Will Rock You it is fantastic! Ifly and North Star are wonderful, we did North Star on a sea day. I am so afraid of heights and almost chicken out but didn't and I am so glad. Such a wonderful ship, it's big but other than a very busy Windjammer it never felt over crowded. We ate most meals in the dining room or alternative options to the Windjammer but a quick tip. Head all the way to the back of the Windjammer and at the back there is a counter that makes crepes etc at breakfast. So much better than waiting in the main part and there was always outside seating. We love the Solarium bistro too, had lunch and breakfast there often.