Quasi-live Harmony review/ Q&A August 26th.

I board on Saturday and am thoroughly enjoying reading your experience. Can't wait!

Have you taken note of the theme parties? Reading other reviews I've read about the 90's party, an all white clothes party(?), a 50's party? Any more themes?

I enjoy dressing the part and participating in the action.

I've seen the 90s party and the 50s and 60s party. I don't recall seeing the all white party.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

We are on this cruise as well. We have a balcony cabin on deck 8. I agree with the constable in most areas. Boarding was so fast, on the ship before some star class people. The server in the dinning room has been great. In fact, the crew in general have been quite friendly and have done a good job

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have read several posts about the ship temperature being too hot & cabins not cooling down enough...this is a pet peeve for me, as I like my cabin COLD :halo: and hate when a ship is warm in various places..are you finding the ship temp ok? Anybody else that has been on the HOS also experience this?

Big Al

I have read several posts about the ship temperature being too hot & cabins not cooling down enough...this is a pet peeve for me, as I like my cabin COLD :halo: and hate when a ship is warm in various places..are you finding the ship temp ok? Anybody else that has been on the HOS also experience this?

Big Al

My suite is nice and cool. Some elevator lobbies are stifling.

Big Al

My suite is nice and cool. Some elevator lobbies are stifling.

Port and embarkation days are worse on Harmony for the hot zones.

Ugh. Day 7. I dislike this feeling. Last night I went to Wonderland. I am admittedly a picky eater.. The appetizers didn't do much for me but the mains and the dessert more than made up for it.

Today I stopped by the Captain's Corner. Captain Gus likes doing it inside so we were at Dazzles. Overall, some interesting questions... And some I've heard before. I did not know that RCI sells the recycling scrap and puts the proceeds of that back into the crew welfare fund.

I'm currently waiting for Johnny Rockets. This is one area I wish Royal would revisit.

Our cabin stewards, dining room server and genie continue to amaze me.

They are kicking me off of here in about 20 hours. Ugh.

Big Al

Our cabin is not too bad, we like it cool. The elevator areas and shaft are way too hot. Studio B is a little too warm , the ice looks soft

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Slightly bigger balcony on 1722 is about all i can think of. Also closer to the elevators than 1724.

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

Thank you for your reply. We are booked in 1722 but all I can find are pictures of 1724.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Sebastian might be the concierge? I think I heard his name in the lounge...

Fun posts, thanks for sharing! We are in 1724 in 2 weeks! I received an email from Sebastian today stating he is our Genie. I'm interested in finding reviews on him!

- Christa 💜

See! You can see the ocean! 0665239df3a8a75da3d965db31a80025.jpg73d294322ab96260a32efcc6f88eb6f3.jpg

These might be the best photos of this balcony that I've seen yet!! We are hosting a cocktail hour in 1724 for 50 people when we sail in 2 weeks so I've been looking at just about every picture I can find of this room and balcony!!! Thanks for sharing!

- Christa 💜

These might be the best photos of this balcony that I've seen yet!! We are hosting a cocktail hour in 1724 for 50 people when we sail in 2 weeks so I've been looking at just about every picture I can find of this room and balcony!!! Thanks for sharing!

- Christa 💜

Here are pics from the cabin from my live review in March. It might help you get amped for your upcoming cruise. It starts at post 700 and continues onto the next page.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2467555&page=35

We were on the same cruise. We are all depressed that we are still not on the ship. We were in a Grand Suite Balcony 7254. I will post a review later. I agree with most things the OP has stated although we did not eat in the MDR however our family did and they were generally pleased. We enjoyed the Coastal Kitchen experience. Let me know if you have any questions.

- Christa [emoji171]

Here's one looking inward. 0e8e0a775aed9946946b81de3dfacc8f.jpg

Here are pics from the cabin from my live review in March. It might help you get amped for your upcoming cruise. It starts at post 700 and continues onto the next page.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2467555&page=35

Fantastic!! Thank you! I read a lot of this post but must not have made it to the room photos!!

We were on the same cruise. We are all depressed that we are still not on the ship. We were in a Grand Suite Balcony 7254. I will post a review later. I agree with most things the OP has stated although we did not eat in the MDR however our family did and they were generally pleased. We enjoyed the Coastal Kitchen experience. Let me know if you have any questions.

Since you offered...by any chance did you go to coastal kitchen the night they had lobster and if so how was it served? Thanks.

Bobj

Sent from my iPhone using Forums