Royal Princess: PART OBSTRUCTED VIEWGLASS BALCONY RAIL- How obstructed is it?

Cruising Carolynne

Hi,

I've booked room M123 on the Marina deck on the Royal Princess. Because I booked through Costco, I wasn't aware until after that the room has what they call "PART OBSTRUCTED VIEWGLASS BALCONY RAIL." Has anyone been on this ship close to there? How obstructed is it really?

Thanks

Hi,

I've booked room M123 on the Marina deck on the Royal Princess. Because I booked through Costco, I wasn't aware until after that the room has what they call "PART OBSTRUCTED VIEWGLASS BALCONY RAIL." Has anyone been on this ship close to there? How obstructed is it really?

Thanks

Are you sure about that cabin number? It doesn't appear to be an obstructed view but rather a normal balcony cabin.

Hi,

Thanks

If you look carefully the bridge is on the deck below. That might be part of the obstruction they are talking about . Your down and forward might be partially obstructed. Sometimes on lower decks the obstruction can be the lifeboats blocking your view on the ocean directly down. Personally I wouldn't worry about the obstruction.

Hi,

I've booked room M123 on the Marina deck on the Royal Princess. Because I booked through XXXXXX, I wasn't aware until after that the room has what they call "PART OBSTRUCTED VIEWGLASS BALCONY RAIL." Has anyone been on this ship close to there? How obstructed is it really?

Thanks

Please be aware that this thread may well be removed as it's a violation of CC rules to mention a TA by name. As for the "obstruction"... meh... All of those cabins carry the same warning. No biggie.

Please be aware that this thread may well be removed as it's a violation of CC rules to mention a TA by name. As for the "obstruction"... meh... All of those cabins carry the same warning. No biggie.

Sorry about this. I'm not new to cruising but it was our first time through this agency.