Parking at NJ

has anyone sued the parking area in NJ for their cruise? How long was your trip? were you comfortable that your car was safe?

good/bad experiences?

Why would anyone sue "the parking area in NJ"? There is a brand new parking garage beside the brand new terminal. Both are very safe and convenient.

Why would anyone sue "the parking area in NJ"? There is a brand new parking garage beside the brand new terminal. Both are very safe and convenient.

i never understood the need to be sarcastic on a message board. clearly reading my question one could determine i meant "used"

thanks for your reply and i will wait for one that is actually helpful

i never understood the need to be sarcastic on a message board. clearly reading my question one could determine i meant "used"

thanks for your reply and i will wait for one that is actually helpful

Wasn't being sarcastic at all, sue might have clearly been used to you, was not to me.

I answered your question, it is safe. I have sailed Anthem twice from the new terminal, parked in the garage both times, no issues.

Wasn't being sarcastic at all, sue might have clearly been used to you, was not to me.

I answered your question, it is safe. I have sailed Anthem twice from the new terminal, parked in the garage both times, no issues.

then i thank you for your insight

We used it for our five nite last year ..it was quick and painless.. would use them again in a heartbeat .Now if I did park there again i would park on the top level since its hurricane season but thats my own paranoia

I have used the parking garage in Bayonne, and it is very safe. Several years ago, before they built the new parking garage and terminal, I did have to "sue" as my car was parked in an open lot and got overspray of paint from the Bayonne Shipbuilding and Drydock which is right near the parking lot.

Didn't really sue, but filed a claim with the company's insurance company to have my car detailed without any problems.

has anyone used the parking area in NJ for their cruise? How long was your trip? were you comfortable that your car was safe?

good/bad experiences?

Just used the parking lot in May 2017 for a 9 nighter. No issues what so ever. There were parking attendants directing where to go. Very easy.

We used it for our five nite last year ..it was quick and painless.. would use them again in a heartbeat .Now if I did park there again i would park on the top level since its hurricane season but thats my own paranoia

If there was any weather threat believe you'd be better off on third level so as to have roof overhead. Stick to the sheltered innermost spots away from the wind.

I have used the parking garage in Bayonne, and it is very safe. Several years ago, before they built the new parking garage and terminal, I did have to "sue" as my car was parked in an open lot and got overspray of paint from the Bayonne Shipbuilding and Drydock which is right near the parking lot.

Didn't really sue, but filed a claim with the company's insurance company to have my car detailed without any problems.

We had the same issue several years ago when it was an open lot. We will be sailing from there in 2 weeks and plan to park in the garage. I have no worries of the issue repeating.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

has anyone used the parking area in NJ for their cruise? How long was your trip? were you comfortable that your car was safe?

good/bad experiences?[/quote

We had stayed at a hotel, that was suppose to charge us $10 a day for parking, as most of the hotel in the area do. Long story short, a taxi back to the hotel was more than $50 ($25+ tolls PER PERSON) , not to mention the long taxi line, we will park at the port next time.