Viking Kutna Hora tour - is it all day? (7 hours)

zitsky

I wasn't going to do this but have changed my mind and I'm thinking about it. But it shows up as a 7 hour tour. I'm guessing it leaves after breakfast, maybe at 10am and comes back around 5pm? Anyone know?

The alternative would be to spend more time on our own in Prague (or with a private guide).

Hello,

We took the Kutna Hora tour in 2015, and it was well worth the trip. I believe that we left in the morning around 9? It was an approximately 90 minute coach ride, but it didn't seem that long.

The tour first stopped at the famous Sedlec ossuary, then we travelled the short trip to see the cathedral and town center of Kutna Hora. It's a lovely and scenic town that reminded us both of Italy and Germany. The tour was followed by lunch, then free time before the trip back.

We thoroughly enjoyed the trip!

Jeff

Hello,

We took the Kutna Hora tour in 2015, and it was well worth the trip. I believe that we left in the morning around 9? It was an approximately 90 minute coach ride, but it didn't seem that long.

The tour first stopped at the famous Sedlec ossuary, then we travelled the short trip to see the cathedral and town center of Kutna Hora. It's a lovely and scenic town that reminded us both of Italy and Germany. The tour was followed by lunch, then free time before the trip back.

We thoroughly enjoyed the trip!

Jeff

Thanks, I guess I will give it a try.

We were in Prague on our own in May and I booked a private guide for Kutna Hora and it was one of our favorite days. The bone church is a must see. Also the silver mine tour was well worth it if that is available. We had lunch at a Medeiveal restaurant that I can't recall the name of that was one of the most enjoyable meals of our trip. Great day!