very last minute cruise to Bermuda

rohudd1

We are thinking about booking this Friday's sailing to Bermuda on the Dawn. Looks like quite a few cabins are available. Wondering if there might be a price drop tomorrow since we are so close to sailing. Worried about the storms I see! That's why I am hesitant.

We are thinking about booking this Friday's sailing to Bermuda on the Dawn. Looks like quite a few cabins are available. Wondering if there might be a price drop tomorrow since we are so close to sailing. Worried about the storms I see! That's why I am hesitant.

We just booked Next Fridays sailing with the new price drop.;)

I guess I'm going to eat these word's!

Sailaway price did dropped to $349 p.p. now:p

What is the typical cost for one of these cabins? I am looking at the Gem from NYC (New England) leaving sept 9. The price @ $349pp, was it higher last week? I am wondering if i should wait until next week to book.

We have mainly cruised another cruise line and this will be our first NCL.

What is the typical cost for one of these cabins? I am looking at the Gem from NYC (New England) leaving sept 9. The price @ $349pp, was it higher last week? I am wondering if i should wait until next week to book.

We have mainly cruised another cruise line and this will be our first NCL.

That's about bottom dollar.

Could sell out at any time too.

Edited by biker@sea

That's about bottom dollar.

Could sell out at any time too.

I think you may have misunderstood my post. That was my fault as my question was not clearly stated.

I realize for that particular sail the $349pp is bottom, considering the OP also got a drink package with it! I was curious if that price dropped from the previous week. How much is the typical inside for this sailing to bermuda?

The sailing I am looking at is a NE cruise on Sept 9. It's has dropped $50 since last week.

I think you may have misunderstood my post. That was my fault as my question was not clearly stated.

I realize for that particular sail the $349pp is bottom, considering the OP also got a drink package with it! I was curious if that price dropped from the previous week. How much is the typical inside for this sailing to bermuda?

The sailing I am looking at is a NE cruise on Sept 9. It's has dropped $50 since last week.

I'm also looking at next mounth's Bermuda cruise that has gone down to $699p.p. so far.

That sept. 9 gem cruise is very close to sold out .

I'm also looking at next mounth's Bermuda cruise that has gone down to $699p.p. so far.

That sept. 9 gem cruise is very close to sold out .

Ah - good idea to look out to the next few sailing. $349 is a awesome price considering it is a holiday weekend.

This is our first NCL cruise and hope Gem is a good one to start on.

The sail away insides (guarantees) do not include perks.. They are going quick. Only insides left are on Deck 4 or 5.

We booked a guarantee balcony a couple of weeks ago for the Dawn this Friday. We didn't get any perks.

Ah - good idea to look out to the next few sailing. $349 is a awesome price considering it is a holiday weekend.

This is our first NCL cruise and hope Gem is a good one to start on.

I've been on the Gem 5 times. It's a lovely ship with a wonderful crew! Read up on the ship and attend the Meet & Greet if you can!