Pinsendam Pinnacle Suite---Half bath/"Powder room"?

GeneBK

The Pinnacle Suite on the Prinsendam is the smallest one in the fleet.

No pantry, but a lovely little kitchen area with a bar. Definitely there is the 1/2 bath (I think that is what you are referring to) for guests.

The bedroom has it's own bathroom - I loved the walk up bath tub - overlooking the ocean. Truly beautiful. Unlike any other on any ship. Of course there is also a shower.

the walk in closet is humungus. Seriously. We put all our luggage, clothes, etc and still had room to spare.

the dining room is smaller than most PS's but works well and we easily sat 6 for course by course dining.

It's a unique PS but it's well designed.

I did post pics of it on the website that has all the FActs about HAL.

hope this helps. Feel free to ask more if you like. It was our pleasure to have it last time. I am sure it will never happen again ;)

The Pinnacle Suite on the Prinsendam is the smallest one in the fleet.

No pantry, but a lovely little kitchen area with a bar. Definitely there is the 1/2 bath (I think that is what you are referring to) for guests.

The bedroom has it's own bathroom - I loved the walk up bath tub - overlooking the ocean. Truly beautiful. Unlike any other on any ship. Of course there is also a shower.

the walk in closet is humungus. Seriously. We put all our luggage, clothes, etc and still had room to spare.

the dining room is smaller than most PS's but works well and we easily sat 6 for course by course dining.

It's a unique PS but it's well designed.

I did post pics of it on the website that has all the FActs about HAL.

hope this helps. Feel free to ask more if you like. It was our pleasure to have it last time. I am sure it will never happen again ;)

I see from Halfacts that you were in the suite in 2013....it will be interesting to see if much has changed in the intervening years.

Thanks for the detailed response! Very helpful!

I see from Halfacts that you were in the suite in 2013....it will be interesting to see if much has changed in the intervening years.

Thanks for the detailed response! Very helpful!

On the prinsendam, they update the suites for soft goods and fix a few things (sofas, whatever) but they normally don't play with them.

It should be pretty much as you see in my bad pics.

With all respect to anyone who chooses to disagree with me, the Neptune Suites on the P'dam are the nicest in the fleet. The Pinnacle may not be the biggest nor have some of the bells and whistles but it has it's own enchantment.

And there is nothing nicer than the Sports bar hall way - very wide, elegant, decorated with visits by the P'dam.

Our PS was an upsell and a huge splurge for a birthday. We did enjoy it though and I hope you do too.