Bus from canaveral to Disney world.

chaserdog53

Wife and I are cruising out of NYC next November. Stops at canaveral then cc, .... does anyone know how the buses from port to Disney world work? Do they have multiple buses for each park, or just one that drops all at transportation center or something?

How about return trip?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Wife and I are cruising out of NYC next November. Stops at canaveral then cc, .... does anyone know how the buses from port to Disney world work? Do they have multiple buses for each park, or just one that drops all at transportation center or something?

How about return trip?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

When you do your excursion bookings, you select a time and park you want to go to for that day. However, it's not set in stone. If you change your mind as to what park you want to start at, you can.

The buses start running as soon as the ship is cleared for debarkation. I believe the last bus departs something like 30-60 minutes after the latest park closing time that evening (from that park only). During the day, buses run on a loop, coming and going continuously all day from all parks.

THe only addition I'll give to the above is that early on, there are lots of buses departing. As the day goes on and they start the "loop," the number of runs decreases until late in the day when they add numbers again. They've had a few years to work out the system, so they have a fairly good idea of how many vehicles they need to have operating at the various times. You will be advised as to the last departure from each park.