Princess OBC for O/S cruise - Exchange rate

Have searched the forum but couldn't find anything recent. Hope someone can help.

We have booked a Canada/Alaska cruise with Princess for next year and are looking at buying some OBC. When I login to the Cruise Personaliser it shows an option to buy $130 in Australian dollars. I'm assuming this will convert to $US for the cruise, but I can't find any reference to the exchange rate. Anyone have any insight into how much OBC I get for A$130?

You'll get US $100 for the AU $130, which is an exchange rate of 0.7693. That's not too bad, the "live" exchange rate (from XE.com) is 0.7965. Most banks will offer to sell you USD at around 0.75 to 0.77, so not much different to the Princess rate.

The Princess exchange rate was set for your booking at the time you booked and won't change. Therefore you can wait to see how the exchange rates are going before you buy the OBC if you wish. Even if the "live" exchange rate falls below the rate you have on your Personalizer, the Princess rate will not change.

You'll get US $100 for the AU $130, which is an exchange rate of 0.7693. That's not too bad, the "live" exchange rate (from XE.com) is 0.7965. Most banks will offer to sell you USD at around 0.75 to 0.77, so not much different to the Princess rate.

The Princess exchange rate was set for your booking at the time you booked and won't change. Therefore you can wait to see how the exchange rates are going before you buy the OBC if you wish. Even if the "live" exchange rate falls below the rate you have on your Personalizer, the Princess rate will not change.

Thanks.. cross posted but confirms what I am seeing.

Cheers