Windjammer & Main Dining Room Hours? (Adventure & Explorer)

Hello! Our family are early risers, and thus typically eat meals early and head to bed earlier than most people.

What time does breakfast start at the Windjammer typically (or MDR), and what's the earliest time you can get dinner in the MDR?

On Adventure when we booked through an online TA it just asked if we wanted early or late traditional for the MDR so we picked early (5:30 PM). That will work fine (usually we eat at 5).

On Explorer though we booked directly through RCI and the only option was MTD or late, with the option to waitlist for early dinning. This was odd to me, because this isn't until the end of August 2018 and it's already waitlisted?!? Hopefully we can make reservations in the cruise planner at some point for MTD, but curious to know what the earliest time you can pick is.

Thanks!

You will have the opportunity to choose a time for MTD in advance. Some people prefer to use MTD like a restaurant, and just show up whenever they're ready and be seated as soon as a table is available. I've done it that way before and it has it's advantages, but we tend to prefer the consistency of the same table, same waitstaff, same time each night, so we made a standing reservation in advance. We really love MTD.

You will have the opportunity to choose a time for MTD in advance. Some people prefer to use MTD like a restaurant, and just show up whenever they're ready and be seated as soon as a table is available. I've done it that way before and it has it's advantages, but we tend to prefer the consistency of the same table, same waitstaff, same time each night, so we made a standing reservation in advance. We really love MTD.

Yes, the MTD doesn't bug me. I'm just curious of what time we can select. We all get a bit cranky if we have to wait real late to eat dinner :evilsmile:

Not concerned about Adventure, it's the same time zone as us. Explorer though is 3 hours behind us, so even 5:30 will feel like 8:30 for us. Or 9:30 if they switch to Alaska time. We'll be hitting the snacks hard in the afternoon!

Yes, the MTD doesn't bug me. I'm just curious of what time we can select. Explorer though is 3 hours behind us, so even 5:30 will feel like 8:30 for us. Or 9:30 if they switch to Alaska time. We'll be hitting the snacks hard in the afternoon!

You'll have 5:30 as a choice for MTD.