Considering an upgrade to H7.

ktmac1

Currently in a mini-suite. There are four of us - do you know how the sleeping arrangements are? Pullman anywhere? 2 kids in sofa bed and 2 adults in bedroom? (Or vice versa since the balcony is off living room!)

Mini Suite is slightly larger than Balcony cabin.

Sleeping arrangements are bed and sofa bed. Depends how small your kids are. Balcony door is pretty hard to open, you can lock it.

. I like that the mini Suite has a curtain that closes off the bed from the "living room" area. It will give you some privacy. ;p

Currently in a mini-suite. There are four of us - do you know how the sleeping arrangements are? Pullman anywhere? 2 kids in sofa bed and 2 adults in bedroom? (Or vice versa since the balcony is off living room!)

Which ship are you talking about?

My thread is confusing. I am in a mini-suite- and considering an upsell to Haven forward balcony. But wondering what the sleeping arrangements are for that room. Seems like they mostly sleep 3 but we are 4. I imagine it has to be an option or we wouldn't have been given the chance but hope its a comfortable option!

My thread is confusing. I am in a mini-suite- and considering an upsell to Haven forward balcony. But wondering what the sleeping arrangements are for that room. Seems like they mostly sleep 3 but we are 4. I imagine it has to be an option or we wouldn't have been given the chance but hope its a comfortable option!

We love the H7

It has a separate bedroom and living room. The living room has a sofa that turns into a bed. If the kids are small, they can share the sofa.

The mini suite is the exact same size as a balcony. The only difference is that there is a bigger bathroom in the minisuite. The sleeping is a bed, sofa, and Pullman for 4.