Sunshine Serenity Pool Heated?

BIG GUY

Can anyone tell me if the pool on Sunshine in the Serenity area is heated? We've been on Sunshine a few times and can't remember. I thought it might be. Leaving Saturday and the weather looks iffy. Thanks

We were just on it to Canada a couple weeks ago and it certainly was heated. I assume that you're talking about the waterfall pool. Nobody wanted to get out of the pool because it was so much warmer in the pool than the outside air and everyone was huddled around the heated water pumps along the sides of the pool. Maybe they only heat it when they run north, not when they run south.

We were just on it to Canada a couple weeks ago and it certainly was heated. I assume that you're talking about the waterfall pool. Nobody wanted to get out of the pool because it was so much warmer in the pool than the outside air and everyone was huddled around the heated water pumps along the sides of the pool. Maybe they only heat it when they run north, not when they run south.

Interesting, and good to know. We were on Sunshine twice in 2016 but both were cruises to the Caribbean. Even though the weather was warm the Serenity pool was coooooooooooooold!

Thanks. I thought so. We did the same cruise last year Labor Day. I remember people in that pool even at night. Had to be heated.

Seems to be hit or miss. We took an 8 day in November and the first 4 days that pool was ice cold. Nobody got in it ever. Then we wake up day 5 and it is like bath water. Stayed that way the rest of the cruise and stayed full.

I was on the Sunshine and the pool was warm the first part of the cruise. During the last part of the cruise it was freezing. I asked the CD if they could two turnips in heat, and he said, "You will have to wait for more people to pee in it". GROSS