Escape Haven Question

Babygirl08

There is a glass-walled hallway between the stateroom door and the courtyard. You can't get a running start from your stateroom and dive directly into the Haven pool.;p

...which was obviously my real question, but I was afraid to ask!:D

Thank you!

Thanks for the video.

Given what you have seen, would you choose Deck 17 or 18?

I prefer Deck 17 as I like to just walk out of my door and then into the Haven Pool area.....And we have never heard/felt deck chairs being moved around...been on the Escape (in the Haven) five times now.....I also prefer the rooms that once you exit YOUR room....you can see the Haven Pool area. That way I would know if there were plenty of lounges available or if I needed to go "up" a deck to find one....

All of the Haven cabins are probably great.....although I would NEVER book one that was not actually IN the Haven! As what is the point?

I prefer Deck 17 as I like to just walk out of my door and then into the Haven Pool area.....And we have never heard/felt deck chairs being moved around...been on the Escape (in the Haven) five times now.....I also prefer the rooms that once you exit YOUR room....you can see the Haven Pool area. That way I would know if there were plenty of lounges available or if I needed to go "up" a deck to find one....

All of the Haven cabins are probably great.....although I would NEVER book one that was not actually IN the Haven! As what is the point?

To your last point, I did a cruise in January on the Breakaway with an aft-facing suite outside the Haven and it was great! You still had access to the Haven area with all the benefits, but also had a gigantic balcony!

To your last point, I did a cruise in January on the Breakaway with an aft-facing suite outside the Haven and it was great! You still had access to the Haven area with all the benefits, but also had a gigantic balcony!

I agree with you 100%....Having an Aft-Facing Haven Suite is fantastic.

Had three comfortable padded lounges, table for dining, a small table with chairs on a very large balcony with an aft and side view doesn't get much better than that for cruising.....and still enjoy the benefits of the Haven.:cool:

Don

Hey all the Haven Spa cabins are isolated from the other classes and their size is comparable to many of the Haven cabins. Plus you have the free Spa access along with all the Haven benefits and perks. No differences at all. There is even a cabin that can hold folks that is larger than many of the Haven cabins on the Escape. The balcony can easily handle two loungers and two sitting chairs and then some.

We had a spa cabin, its only one flight of stairs away, and from a cost benefit value they are awesome...

Hey all the Haven Spa cabins are isolated from the other classes and their size is comparable to many of the Haven cabins. Plus you have the free Spa access along with all the Haven benefits and perks. No differences at all. There is even a cabin that can hold folks that is larger than many of the Haven cabins on the Escape. The balcony can easily handle two loungers and two sitting chairs and then some.

We had an aft Haven on the Getaway and I have to agree that the hike up to Haven was well worth it to keep the extra pounds to a minimum. What an amazing view! Well worth it!

I agree also.. Just went on the Escape Aft Haven suite.. It was great having 2 bathrooms and the HUGE balcony. Plus the walk to the Haven definitely kept the pounds from creeping on.

I will definitely be in an Aft suite again..

For me the aft Haven cabins are the best. I don't live I the Haven. We ate in there maybe 5 times. Other times we ate towards the aft of the shop anyway. Buffet was one deck up. Great for quick trips with a wide range of choices. Cagney and the brizillan steak house where below us. So we had 3 really great choices right on the aft. No need for a sun deck as we had a huge one of our own.

We used the Haven pool twice because our kids had more fun in other areas of the ship. The Haven restaurant was nice but very limited menu and If I wanted stuff from other restaurants they were closer to my cabin anyway, so we only ate in there 6 times, two breakfast, two lunch and two dinners

Sent from my SM-G955U using Forums mobile app