escape spa

kavanaugh77

Just got my week pass! So...freaking...excited! I've never done anything like it. I figured it will be amazing while DD and DH are off doing rope courses and water slides. Woohoo! And probably so nice after spending the day at port. I do know it's private for paid guests only, but I wonder, will my DH and/or DD be able to go to a "front area" or something if I am needed. We will have no way to communicate on board. I wonder if I should do some sort of on-board communication. That is something I know nothing about.

Just got my week pass! So...freaking...excited! I've never done anything like it. I figured it will be amazing while DD and DH are off doing rope courses and water slides. Woohoo! And probably so nice after spending the day at port. I do know it's private for paid guests only, but I wonder, will my DH and/or DD be able to go to a "front area" or something if I am needed. We will have no way to communicate on board. I wonder if I should do some sort of on-board communication. That is something I know nothing about.

Yes, there is a reception desk at the spa. The Escape Spa is a great facility. I did enjoy the quick refresh in the snow room too.

Enjoy. The Escape has one of the nicer thermal suites in the fleet. It corrects the shortcomings on the Breakaway and Getaway.

Hi!

Ill be back on Escape in February. We have a Spa Haven booked. Last February we were in a Spa Haven on Getaway. Can you please tell me slme of the differences/shortcomings?

Thanks so much!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Hi!

Ill be back on Escape in February. We have a Spa Haven booked. Last February we were in a Spa Haven on Getaway. Can you please tell me some of the differences/shortcomings?

Thanks so much!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Escape has a lot more loungers and stone loungers that wrap all the way around the bow. Less crowding. Less fighting over loungers than BA and GA.

Escape moves the saunas back to the hull so you have windows looking out over the sea vs the interior "boxes" on BA and GA. NCL has the big picture windows in the Saunas on the Epic and a lot of the small ships.

The Escape steam room is still too small for the ship.