Spa showers?

DigiPix71

I keep reading about people going to use the spa showers while other people are getting ready in the cabin -- they're a little bigger, more room...

Where are the spa showers (I know, I know....in the spa, right?). I mean, are they easy to find? Can anyone use them at any time?

Thanks so much!

Yeah...duh! I realized after I posted it that I posted it on the wrong board! :cool: I've since posted on the appropriate board. Can you tell things are getting a little stressful? :)

We're sailing on the Glory in 12 days.

I used the Spa showers that are actually in the locker room of the spa on the Glory. My boyfriend was taking over the cabin's bathroom so I went for a steam in the steam room and then used the showers there and walked back to the room with towel on my head and in my cabin's robe. They had shower gel and shampoo dispensers in the shower stall just remember to bring your conditioner.

When you get to the spa, all you do is continue on to the locker room. You don't need to sign in or stop at front desk. You will enjoy the huge shower and changing area.

Have a great cruise!:)

Cruizinrican

The showeres on any ship I have ever been on are private stall type showers. You walk into a dressing area with a bench and hook for your towel and then there is a shower with a shower curtain. Just try and choose the last one, farthest to your right once entering bathing area. I first chose the first one from the left and noticed while I was in the changing area of that stall and someone came in or out thru the gym entrance, you could see straight in!!:eek: The shower surtain covering the changing area was cut to narrow and does not cover the entire space. So if you pulled it to the left, there was a gap and pulled it to the right a gap! So to avoid this, just go straight to the farthest from the right and you will be safe.

I actually used it twice and both times I was the only one in the showers. And if you would like a locker to put your belongings in then you will need to stop at the front desk and show give them your sail and sign card and they will give you a key with a number on it for that specific locker. When you are thru return key and get your card back.

They have clean towels in locker room for your use.

Happy bathing-

Cruizinrican:)

The showers on any ship I have ever been on are private stall type showers in the spa. You walk into a dressing area with a bench and hook for your towel and then there is a shower with a shower curtain. Just try and choose the last one, farthest to your right once entering bathing area. I first chose the first one from the left and noticed while I was in the changing area of that stall and someone came in or out thru the gym entrance, you could see straight in!!:eek: The shower surtain covering the changing area was cut to narrow and does not cover the entire space. So if you pulled it to the left, there was a gap and pulled it to the right a gap! So to avoid this, just go straight to the farthest from the right and you will be safe.

I actually used it twice and both times I was the only one in the showers. And if you would like a locker to put your belongings in then you will need to stop at the front desk and show give them your sail and sign card and they will give you a key with a number on it for that specific locker. When you are thru return key and get your card back.

They have clean towels in locker room for your use.

Happy bathing-

Cruizinrican:)

Archived