Room service question

DianetheCruiser

I just scanned the room service menu from The Viking Sea in January 2017. Here it is.

I think it has to do with where you are linking from. There is one image storage place that starts with an "i" (I can't remember it's name) that we can't use as a third-party host. I don't know why but I remember reading about it in the Bugs & Glitches forum.

I think it has to do with where you are linking from. There is one image storage place that starts with an "i" (I can't remember it's name) that we can't use as a third-party host. I don't know why but I remember reading about it in the Bugs & Glitches forum.

That must have been the problem. It was a site that began with an "i". I was finally to convert the file to a format that they would allow in the size that i could produce and it hopefully shows a link to everyone.

It worked for me.

Thank heavens. I hate it when a computer beats me up like that. Too bad I didn't have enough sense to name the file something like Viking Room Service Menu instead of Galena St. My scanner keeps the name of the last file you named and just ups the count by 1. Galena St is a mixed spice from Penzey's spice company that I was scanning a label for. Oh well, maybe I'll remember next time to change the name but at least the upload worked that time.

Thank heavens. I hate it when a computer beats me up like that. Too bad I didn't have enough sense to name the file something like Viking Room Service Menu instead of Galena St. My scanner keeps the name of the last file you named and just ups the count by 1. Galena St is a mixed spice from Penzey's spice company that I was scanning a label for. Oh well, maybe I'll remember next time to change the name but at least the upload worked that time.

LOL. I said Penzey's the minute I saw it. Naming isn't a problem; we can change it to whatever we want when we save it.