New UK promotion starts today "All in"

May be worth a look there are some good deals with drinks package included

I had a look at the two cruises I am interested in,

booking in the UK for August.

Symphony £1400 more expensive than yesterday.

Adventurer £1350 more expensive than yesterday.

About £1000 for my family of 5 for drinks packages so not such a good deal for me:( YMMV

Booking in the US

Adventurer £1000 cheaper than UK with $575 OBC non-refundable deposit similar to UK

Symphony £500 cheaper than UK with $725 OBC non-refundable deposit similar to UK

So definitely a case of Your Mileage May Vary

I had a look at the two cruises I am interested in,

booking in the UK for August.

Symphony £1400 more expensive than yesterday.

Adventurer £1350 more expensive than yesterday.

About £1000 for my family of 5 for drinks packages so not such a good deal for me:( YMMV

Booking in the US

Adventurer £1000 cheaper than UK with $575 OBC non-refundable deposit similar to UK

Symphony £500 cheaper than UK with $725 OBC non-refundable deposit similar to UK

So definitely a case of Your Mileage May Vary

Only the first 2 guests on the booking get drinks packages as well, if I've read the T&C correctly...

(n)(n)well the prices are very expensive yet again i know people will pay up and go i am a dimond member but at these prices will not be going with rci again this year and i booked two cruise a year with them but not anymore will be looking other cruise lines lines like msc etc no need to be loyal to royal they are not loyal to us what a rip off

Which US site are these prices on please?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

They are on the UK web site, deluxe package and up to 25% savings on fare, Crown and Anchor exclusive 10% savings, buy one get one half price on China and Europe sailings. 30% savings on onboard purchases if already booked.

Lots going on 12 hours left

Ours is up £586 for 7 day Med Symphony.No RCI for us at that price.

It has gone up £140 since I looked this morning.

Based on the last promo of 30% off with the 25% discount it should only have been slightly more.

RCI must think we can't count.

Edited by orla56

Total con! Don't fall for it. The "free" drinks have simply been added on to last weeks price.... The same as NCL now offering a drinks package for everyone, but upped their prices accordingly, so you are paying for your drinks upfront, not matter how little you drink.

Total con! Don't fall for it. The "free" drinks have simply been added on to last weeks price.... The same as NCL now offering a drinks package for everyone, but upped their prices accordingly, so you are paying for your drinks upfront, not matter how little you drink.

Also when you look at T&Cs it is any Drink up to $12 so not all Cocktails etc included.

Ok thanks.

I'm on the 14 night med cruise but now thinking of changing to back to back smaller cruises to Greece. cheaper, still get 14 nights but also get drinks thrown in / hmmm decisions decisions not same size of ship as Indy though.

Ok thanks.

I'm on the 14 night med cruise but now thinking of changing to back to back smaller cruises to Greece. cheaper, still get 14 nights but also get drinks thrown in / hmmm decisions decisions not same size of ship as Indy though.

You will lost your current deposit

Quick question guys I just did a dummy booking for inside cabin and it says promotion applied BOGO does that mean I'm not gettting the drinks packages?

I too did wonder that! It isn't very clear. We are looking at 2 cruises for next year, one late in the Med which states "BOGO' offer - assuming the drinks included then that wasn't bad. The other for Harmony late next year which has gone up quite a bit. The dummy booking states 'Promo E, BOGO'. I"m not sure what Promo E is for.

Can anyone tell me if you get the deals when you book on board? We are on NOS next month (the drinks deal ends 6th November and we are on before then) and whilst I appreciate prices fluctuate so no guarantee what they will be, I was wondering if RCI honour the deals and it may be worth waiting until we are on board.

Many thanks!

:mad:Caribbean cruise I priced yesterday is around £800 more today.

Mine is about £200 each more , so £1200 for 6, and ours included drinks package yesterday. Only my son couldn't make his mind up I would have booked :mad: