playing silly games for silly prizes

tampadee

You can earn an extremely desirable 24kt plated plastic ship on a stick if you play your cards right. Lol!

There are all kinds of games held all over the ship where you can win a cheap prize. Your fun times that you get in your room each day will list these.

There are group games that go all cruise long, scavenger hunts, trivia games of all kinds, etc.

Just read your funtimes papers.

PS: Hubby and I like to play trivia games more to compete against each other to see who is better...if we do win a little ship in a stick or medal or something we find the next little kid we see and give it to them..their faces light up every time

I thought I read that on Carnival you could participate in things like mini golf or bag throws to earn points to redeem at the end of the cruise for silly prizes.

Is this true?

You can earn an extremely desirable 24kt plated plastic ship on a stick if you play your cards right. Lol!

There are all kinds of games held all over the ship where you can win a cheap prize. You fun times will that you get in your room each day will list these.

There are group games that go all cruise long, scavenger hunts, trivia games of all kinds, etc.

Just read your funtimes papers.

PS: Hubby and I like to play trivia games more to compete against each other to see who is better...if we do win a little ship in a stick or metal or something we find the next little kid we see and give it to them..their faces light up every time

Yes, you can earn medals and ships-on-sticks for participating in the various games held around the ship, but there are no games where you accumulate points to be turned in at the end for various prizes (sounds a little like Chuckie Cheese).

Funny Story about this ships on a stick

So here we are waiting on a game to start we are the only ones in the room so far and this couple walks in and the guy was like hey losers ... joking of course so we are talking with the couple and the wife is like he is crazy competitive in these games and my husband was like so is my wife and she was like yah but he always wins then he walks around with his ship asking people to take pictures with him and the ship ... So needless to say we played ... we slaughtered them of course ... and as soon as I got my stick I walked over to him and took a selfie with my ship LOL