our cruise photos....

jojo1966

anyone ever had issues getting the download link for their photos purchased on board? been back from cruise for 2 weeks now and despite numerous emails to the ourcruisephoto company whereby they keep saying they're looking into it, and that my photos are safe, i'm beginning to lose faith that we will ever get them. doesn't help that i now assume they've been evacuated from their Miami office as i'm getting no reply to emails and the phone just says its down. wondering if anyone else has ever waited as long as this and yet still got them eventually??

I purchased digital photos from my Celebrity cruise last week. They gave me a CD containing all my photos, although they were all encrypted. All I had to do when I got home was load the CD into my computer and install the Our Cruise Photos software. Then I was able to view all the photos on the CD and I could select the 8 photos that I wanted to decrypt and download (I only paid for the right to download 8 of my photos). Easy peezy.

I have had difficulties on and off over the years. The process has varied over time. But, to reassure you, the one time I or the company could not resolve my issue, they got the ship to post me a CD with all the photos on. It took some time. The ship had to return to Florida and the overseas mail but I got them.