Search not working-trying to find MDR menus for Celebrity

ready2cruzagain

The Search on CC has not worked in days and I am trying to find recent copies of mdr menus for Celebrity. We haven't sailed on Celebrity in 7 years and wondering how the menus have changed.

I know someone has to have posted them somewhere here on CC but with search not working I can't find them. I tried googling it but coming up with menus from 2009 or 2013...which I am sure they are nothing like that now.

The Search on CC has not worked in days and I am trying to find recent copies of mdr menus for Celebrity. We haven't sailed on Celebrity in 7 years and wondering how the menus have changed.

I know someone has to have posted them somewhere here on CC but with search not working I can't find them. I tried googling it but coming up with menus from 2009 or 2013...which I am sure they are nothing like that now.

This site has all sorts of menus posted. Here is a link to MDR:

http://www.thepreismans.com/alaska_17_menus.htm#main

Thank you! I know usually I would be able to find them but with the search bar not working it is hard to find anything. Seems as though there is a glitch at least it is posted as such on the report a bug forum.

Thanks for posting this.

However, have I been in a time warp? Starters + Entree + Dessert? What happened to the salad / soup part of dinner? As of my last cruise 2 years ago portion sizes were modest, but big enough, but I prefer a bit more. Will I be holding up progress of my dinner companions if I go back to the future and have a 3 course + dessert dinner in the MDR?

Thanks for posting this.

However, have I been in a time warp? Starters + Entree + Dessert? What happened to the salad / soup part of dinner? As of my last cruise 2 years ago portion sizes were modest, but big enough, but I prefer a bit more. Will I be holding up progress of my dinner companions if I go back to the future and have a 3 course + dessert dinner in the MDR?

If I remember the menus, you are free to order a soup, then a salad, then an entree, then a desert, then even another soup and salad if you want. In fact, some just order appetizers and no entrees at all. Starters seem to mean soups and salads, all encompassing. Order as you like!

Visit https://www.celebritycruises.com, click on Hamburger Menu icon and under "Award Winning Fleet" select the ship you are sailing on, then click on Eat & Drink Tab. It will show you all available restaurants for that ship, clicking the restaurant will show you the menu offerings. Hope this helps!

Visit https://www.celebritycruises.com, click on Hamburger Menu icon and under "Award Winning Fleet" select the ship you are sailing on, then click on Eat & Drink Tab. It will show you all available restaurants for that ship, clicking the restaurant will show you the menu offerings. Hope this helps!

Where did you find the daily MDR menus? I can only find a "sample menu" for the Main Dining Room, not the day-by-day set. The Preisman's website has copies of each day's MDR menus from each of their sailings.

Are the MDR menus the same for all ships (rotating daily of course)? Is there a difference in MDR food quality/menu between S-class and M-class ships?

Generally the MDR menus are the same from ship to ship, although the part of the world they are sailing in will usually cause substitutions here and there. If you look closely at the Preisman website's collection of menus, you'll see a few menus from different cruises that substitute one item for another item.

They also will not follow the same sequence from one night to the next. We've taken 19 Celebrity cruises on M and S class and found that the first night's menu in recent years has generally been the same across the fleet. After that you see the same menus (excepting an item or two here and there) but not in the same order.

If I remember the menus, you are free to order a soup, then a salad, then an entree, then a desert, then even another soup and salad if you want. In fact, some just order appetizers and no entrees at all. Starters seem to mean soups and salads, all encompassing. Order as you like!

Thanks. I wasn't worried about leaving the dining room feeling hungry. (I've both lost weight and gained weight on past Celebrity cruises, depending on how much time I spent in the gym). I was just a bit confused by the layout of the sample menus.

I don't know if this is fleet-wide yet, but we were on the Equinox and they had the full weeks mdr menus on the tv in our room and even had a layout of which menu would be which night. Convenient-we could decide which nights we didn't absolutely have to eat there as soon as we got into our cabin.