Norwegian Pearl - kid's menu in specialty dining restaurants

JillL

I believe I have read that kids can order off of the "regular" kid's menu in the specialty restaurants for free. Does anyone know if this is true of all restaurants? I think that would be hard at Teppanyaki or Moderno.

Thanks in advance.

Here is what we did. We made reservations for the number of people who would be eating (adults and children). When they came over to take the drink orders they asked if we needed children's menus and we said yes. The kids ordered off the children's menu and I let them eat part of my meal. With the meal package I received a choice of appetizer, main dish and dessert. I let he little ones eat most of my appetizer and all of my dessert. The fruit dipped in chocolate fondue at LeBistro was especially popular and the waiters had no problem letting me share with them as it was not extra food beyond what was in my meal package.

The kids still occupy space even if they are small.

Yep. If you book for two they plan on you sitting at a 2 top and the kids would have no where to sit. Well when you show up with 4 they would then have to scramble to get you a 4 top which might not be readily available. If you book for 4 people from the get go you get 4 seats.